Production Kit™ Tutorials
Setting up the iPhone®
Connecting the iPhone®
The iPhone® will be fully charged upon arriving.
The passcode to the iPhone® is: 111111
Reminder: The iPhone® will arrive with a bracket attached – make sure to keep it on.
The steps below explain how to get started:
- To turn the iPhone® on, simply press and hold the side button located on the top right until the phone turns on. The Apple™ icon will appear on the screen after a few seconds
- Once the phone is on, swipe up with your finger and enter the passcode: 111111
- Click the Settings icon
- Click Wi-Fi
- Find your network, select it and enter your network’s password
- Swiping up on the screen will always get you back to the home screen
- If the phone is left alone for a few seconds, the screen will go black and you will need to enter the passcode again: 111111
- Double check to make sure the iPhone® is fully charged when preparing to record